Pages

3.1.09

Confession

Okay so I have a little bit of a confession to make. I've been POSITIVE (and I mean positive) that I'm going to have a girl. We've only picked out a girl's name and every single old wives tale that can possibly exist implies that I am carrying a girl. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be disappointed in the least if we had a boy, it's just that I am so sure of it being a girl. My dad even bought me a pink teddy bear for Christmas, and I've been stuck in the girls section of Baby Gap.

But lately, I've been having some very vivid dreams that I have given birth to a son! So now I'm starting to wonder if a boy is on the way? I guess it's good that now, close to the big ultrasound, I'm left guessing instead of going in with a preconceived notion of what I will be having. I'm going to the doctor's on Monday and then we'll schedule the big ultrasound that day. It will more than likely be about 2 weeks from Monday. I'll let you know how it turns out :)

No comments: