Pages

3.2.09

It's A Girl!

Yup, all of my intuition was correct :) Baby Flores is a girl! I've known for about a month now, I guess I just haven't had the time to sit down and write it to all of you. Her name is Peyton Spring, and I can't wait to meet her!

It's crazy to think that I'm already a little over halfway through this pregnancy. It seems like just yesterday we were trying to conceive and I was dreaming about what it would be like to be pregnant--thinking it would never really happen. It's amazing to think that now, here I am, halfway through this pregnancy with a big ol' belly that kicks!

It was wonderful to see her in that ultrasound. To glimpse for even a moment her face, her legs, her arms, her little tummy, and to see her perfect little heart beating rhythmically. Life is such a miracle. I've never understood that until now. And perhaps I don't even quite understand it yet...

I'll have to post another belly pic soon! I'm growing daily now! It feels like I'm in someone else's body! It's almost hard to imagine what I look like with a flat stomach! I can't even remember!!! Haha. Although I love pregnancy, I am excited to get my body back ;)

Alright, well I just wanted to post to let you all know what I'm having and to also let you know, I'm still around :)

Some of you might have wondered where my Facebook profile went... I decided to delete it because it became too much of a time consumer for me... But I'm still around to email, text, call or blog!!

2 comments:

Adam Hunter said...

I still say it's a boy who is just a late bloomer. :-P

Jess said...

beautiful name and yes we need to see another belly pic.

baby gift I got you will probably arrive sometime in April.

PS. Leigh probably told you I sent her message asking her if you were ok.

Love you!

Jess Stier