Pages

20.5.09

Could be Any Day Now!

Hey Everyone! Well you all know that I'm set to be induced next Friday! That means there are only 9 more days (at the most) to wait until I have my baby girl! I'm so excited!

It could be any day now though! I'm 3 centimeters dilated and between 75% and 80% effaced! Contractions are continuing off and on, and I'm taking lots of walks, so this little girl could be here any time now!

I'm feeling mostly ready. I was given just about everything I need, so I think we're all set and ready for Peyton's arrival.

I'm definitely feeling the "wear and tear" of being super pregnant! I'm pretty tired and I'm starting to walk a little slower. I do pride myself though in not being one of those pregnant ladies that just hobbles around like death is knocking on her door! I still walk quickly comparatively to what I could be... and I'm still staying active :) Took a 3 mile hike last Sunday, went camping on Monday, and took a nice long walk on Tuesday. I even worked at the restaurant last night! I'm doing my best to stay healthy and active!

Bryan and I went down to the beach last night and took a walk through the sand. Then we laid and watched the stars for a while. It was so nice to have some quiet time together... knowing that our lives are about to change so much.

I feel a bit scatter-brained and I have a million and one thoughts running through my mind so it's probably not the best time ever to write a blog ;) I'm going to get going, but I just wanted you to know how things were progressing.

I'll let you know when we have a baby!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Here comes Peyton! I am so glad everything is going well. On another note, my stepmother walked everyday and 3 days before my baby brother was born, she hiked up a mountain. People looked at her like she was crazy, but she felt great and did the same thing with my baby sister a couple years later.

Your gift should hopefully be to you by friday. Sorry it went out so late. I just kept adding things.

I pray you have a healthy safe delivery and can't wait to see pics of your little dancer!

will continue to hold you, bryan, and peyton and your family (cause if I remember they are coming to be with you) in my prayers.

Love you!

Jess