My darling little Peyton is 11 months old today! I can't believe that this means in only one month we'll be celebrating her FIRST birthday!!! It seems surreal to think that my tiny little baby is now a vivacious nearly-toddler!
She is still the light of my life. Her ever-joyful personality spills over to everyone she comes in contact with.
- SALTINE CRACKERS
- PULLING HERSELF UP TO STAND ON ANYTHING SHE CAN GRAB ONTO
- CRAWLING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE
- SQUINCHING UP HER NOSE AND LAUGHING AT PEOPLE!
- EXPLORING HER NEWEST WORDS: BABA, NO, & YEAH
- APPLE JUICE
- SWINGING AT THE PARK
- WALKING WITH THE HELP OF MOMMY & DADDY
So tell me something, Mommies....
Do all the years fly by this quickly?