Pages

6.5.10

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday, I'm thankful for sunshine.
This Thursday, I'm thankful for palm trees.
This Thursday I'm thankful for my brand new tan thanks to the Arizona sun.
This Thursday I'm thankful for an apartment complex that's within our budget...
....that also has a pool!


This Thursday, I'm thankful for a wonderful, handsome, loving husband who is an incredible out-of-this-world father to a very special little girl.


What more could an eleven month old young lady want? 
A lazy sunny day by the sparkling clear pool...
A cute little bathing suit,
A world full of wonder and excitement and fun pool toys!

Water that tickles when you wiggle your toes in it...
A carefree thought to jump right in and make a big splash!
.....And a daddy that will always keep you safe....
....And will always be there to catch you...

No matter what.

4 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

CUTE!!! What a blessing :) Only a LITTLE jealous of your tan... ;)

Davis Fam said...

What a precious picture!! And a wonderful look at the good things in life. :)

Stephanie M. Page said...

oh I am trying not to be jealous of your pool!!!

Jess said...

trying not to be jealous of your tan when I am still pale. Peyton must love getting to splash arond in the water.