Pages

23.11.10

Freedom is Near!!

It looks like I might just be nearing the end of my journey with bedrest! And I couldn't be happier!!!

My doctor's appointment was yesterday, and even though I have progressed a little bit, it will be safe for my baby girl to come on Friday.... soooooooooo I can officially be off of bedrest this weekend! Unfortunately, I still can't go totally crazy... no big shopping trips or long hikes (heehee) but! the most important thing is that I can GET OFF THE COUCH and get back to my life!!!!

The baby is very low, so who knows, we might have a baby this weekend! But only God knows the time... so I'm not making any predictions! The doctor advised staying on strict bedrest until Friday, because the difference between her coming this week and coming after Friday is the difference between us taking her home with us or having to leave her in the NICU. So we are praying that she stays put at least until then.

Thank you all for your prayers throughout this time! It's been rough, but God is so gracious!

6 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Praise God! His timing is best. SOooooOoo happy to hear this Claire :)

Hannahsmommy said...

How exciting!!! praying for ya'll

Krystle said...

Praying for you! I really hope she stays in longer...Jack was a 36 weeker and he was in the NICU for a week. I'm praying you'll make it farther than you think!

Stephanie M. Page said...

Yay!!! I can't believe it is time for you to have that baby already!! woohoo!

Callie said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to see when she comes!

Tori said...

You're doing soooo well Claire! I hope you "cheat" on BR for Thanksgiving :) Maybe when she "tastes" all the yummy food you'll eat, she'll decide to stay put anyway. I'm so proud of you girl!