Pages

13.1.10

Blog Awards :)

It's time for more blog awards :) Thank you Steph at Sharing the Pages of Life for my blogger awards!!! It's always fun to be recognized!

It's funny, I was never super into the blogging world until pretty recently and now I'm loving it! I love meeting other ladies who have common threads with me and getting to share life together through our blogs. It's such a fun concept and I love knowing that we're all tied together in this way. Ladies, you are wonderful! Thanks for sharing our days!

Now, drum roll please.... I am passing these awards onto:
Leigh at Looking for Things Unseen
Jamie at The Gewand Family
Carrie at  Carrie & Hannah's Blog (Ben, too!)
Sara at The "Pugs" Street Journal 
Casey at Finding Beauty in My Everyday Life
 Ria at Life as a Wife!
Emily at Life is Today
Beka at Confessions of a New Mom

Here are the rules!
1. To accept these awards you must post them on your blog with the name and a link to the person who gave them to you.


2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great! (I only picked 8!! whoooooooooooops)

3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.

4. For the Beautiful blogger award you must say 7 things about yourself. 
(Didn't we just do this with the tag award??? I'm going MUCH shorter this time!)
 
So here are my 7 things from the Beautiful Blogger Award (given to me by Steph)
 
  1. I don't have a gall bladder. If you've been reading my blog at all in the past couple weeks, you already know this little tid-bit.
  2. My favorite thing to do when I have time to myself, is to drive on the highway with the windows down and music (something happy) blaring.
  3. I consider my morning shower to be my "me-time"... therefore I take an average of a 30 minute shower.
  4. I hate the cold, but I've lived in the north MY ENTIRE LIFE.
  5. I'm a closet poet.
  6. My favorite TV show is the Biggest Loser. I cry through every episode.
  7. I love Jesus more than life itself. He is my beginning and my end.
All right! So to those of you who I've awarded... let's hear your seven things! I promise there will be another blog coming soon with details of my recovery... and of course, with a review of last nights Biggest Loser! (see thing #6!)

Be blessed today!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the award! :) You are a sweetie! :)

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Thanks Claire :) I am honored! Glad to see you in the blogger world... means you are probably feeling somewhat better. I saw that on your facebook! Bless you!

Jamie said...

Wooo thanks, Claire!! Thats awesome, although our family blog has kind of been neglected of late... :) I also have a new blog at: http://theartofmakingahome.blogspot.com !!

Melinda said...

Funny you cry through all the episodes of Biggest Loser...I just eat lots of junk food.

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

Congratulations on your award! :) I found you on Steph's page. Can't wait to read more of your blogs!

God bless, Brittany.

Kayla Ericksen said...

Love it! Guess what? I am a closet poet too! Have been since I was ten! LOL!