Pages

12.2.10

Photo Shoot!

Okay, I am not a photographer. I don't pretend to be a photographer. I have so many friends who are GREAT at photography and I have so much respect for their art and what they do... BUT!

What's to stop a mom from attempting to do a fun little photo shoot with her most gorgeous daughter?

nooooooooooooooothing!

I dressed up Peyton yesterday and decided to do a photo shoot with her! I actually love the way the pictures turned out! She's so gorgeous, it's hard to get a bad shot of her. I definitely have a few that I want to get enlarged and framed so I can hang them around my house.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful!!! I esp. love love love the last one!!!!! WHAT AN ADORABLE DRESS!!!!!

Callie said...

Oh, she's so adorable! I love her ruffly dress and pearls!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Too cute for words!!! Super sweet and I think your a photographer in the making :)

Kayla Ericksen said...

LOVE IT!! Every girl needs a sparkly dress and some pearls and a great mommy to take pictures!!!

:)

Melinda said...

Love em! You have inspired me.

Jenah Smith said...

Beautiful! I approve. :)