Pages

29.4.10

11 Months Old

My darling little Peyton is 11 months old today! I can't believe that this means in only one month we'll be celebrating her FIRST birthday!!! It seems surreal to think that my tiny little baby is now a vivacious nearly-toddler!

She is still the light of my life. Her ever-joyful personality spills over to everyone she comes in contact with.


HER LATEST LOVES: 
  • SALTINE CRACKERS
  • PULLING HERSELF UP TO STAND ON ANYTHING SHE CAN GRAB ONTO
  • CRAWLING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE
  • SQUINCHING UP HER NOSE AND LAUGHING AT PEOPLE!
  • EXPLORING HER NEWEST WORDS: BABA, NO, & YEAH
  • APPLE JUICE
  • SWINGING AT THE PARK
  • WALKING WITH THE HELP OF MOMMY & DADDY

 So tell me something, Mommies....
Do all the years fly by this quickly?

1 comment:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Darling, Darling!! From what i've heard... it does go fast :( SHE IS SO CUTE!