This morning at church our pastor presented everyone with a hand out of Patricia King's "12 Blessings for 2012" proclamation. He had us all come to the front of the sanctuary together and speak each of these blessings out for our year. As I was reading them aloud with my church family, I felt impressed to claim these 12 blessings over my life month by month this year. Since there are 12 blessings, and 12 months, I want to focus on one blessing per month... having each blessing as a "theme" of sorts for it's corresponding month! I'm really excited about doing this and I'm excited to see how God reveals Himself to me through each of these different areas.
I thought I'd share these 12 blessings with all of you in case any of you would like to join me!
|Get your "One Word 2012 Button" by clicking this link!|
- JANUARY: "Increased Love"
- I decree that I will increase in my love for God, myself and others! (Matthew 22:37-40)
- I decree that I will increase in perfect peace, wholeness and soundness in my heart and mind, in all my ways and in every situation. (Numbers 6:26, 2 Peter 1:2)
- I decree that I will increase in wisdom from above because I love wisdom and ask for wisdom. (James 1:5)
- I decree that I will increase in the grace of God that enables me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. (John 1:16, Philippians 2:13)
- I decree that I will increase int he strength of the Lord as I wait on Him. (Isaiah 40:31)
- I decree that I will increase in divine health and healing. (3 John 2)
- I decree that I will increase in abundance and prosperity. All my needs will be met according to the riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Deuteronomy 1:11, Philippians 4:19)
- I decree that I will receive increased revelation in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, His kingdom and His righteousness. (Ephesians 1:17)
- I decree that I will receive increased manifestation of miracle working power. (Acts 1:8)
- I decree that I will receive increased answers to prayer as I pray according to God's will. (1 John 5:14-15)
- I decree that I will increase in the purity of my heart, its motives, and its passions. As a result, I will perceive God in new realms and dimensions. (Matthew 5:8)
- I decree that I will increase in boldness to proclaim the Gospel and as a result many will turn to the Lord! (Acts 4:31)