Thanks Haley @ For Everything there is a Season for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award! It's an award given to blogs with less than 200 followers who the giver thinks deserve a little more recognition! Thank you Haley for recognizing Fast Forward Girl for this award!!!
Here are the rules:
1) Show your thanks by linking the sweet person who nominated you.
2) Leave links to 5 of your top blogs and leave a comment letting them know!
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Enjoy the Love :)
I'm giving this award to five blogs that I love to
1. Rachel @ Semantics of Shalom This is my beautiful sister in law! She is wife to my brother in law, Chris and mother to my 2 beautiful nieces Ariella Sophia & Jocelyn Michelle. Rachel challenges me with her writing and her beautiful heart. I'm so bummed that we live far away from each other because I'm blessed to call this lovely lady a sister of mine!
2. Laura @ One. Step. at. a. Time. This pretty lady has been a BFF of mine since......... I think fourth grade?! I admire her strong love for God and her ever bubbly personality! I have so many beautiful and crazy memories and inside jokes with this girl and I love that through blog world we've been able to keep in touch despite the fact that we're now in different States! It's so important to have people with whom you go wayyy back. Good for the soul :)
3. Chana @ More than Diamonds I've recently gotten addicted to this beautiful woman's blog! I love clicking over to her blog for fun fashion ideas! She has her own unique sense of style and I've found myself challenged to take a few new risks with my wardrobe thanks to her classy way of being adventurous with her style! I love how fashion forward she is while still honoring God with her clothes! And c'mon, what girl doesn't love a few new wardrobe ideas? You might find yourself resurrecting an old piece in a new way thanks to Chana's creative suggestions!
4. Emily @ Amazing Grapes I've gained a fast friend in this amazing woman! She has such awesome life experiences and I love how refreshingly honest her blog is. She also has a great knack for making me laugh :) I'm constantly learning something from her, and I often find myself living vicariously through some of her experiences! She's so relateable and fun!
5. Sarah @ Playing House This woman is an inspiration! She has 2 young kiddos who she is raising while her hubby is away serving our country! Sarah and I have so much in common and I love reading her blog because I feel like we're chilling in sweats on her couch just chatting! She looks like seriously the most fun mom ever and her 2 cuties, Peyton (yup!) and Vandis are lucky little kiddos for sure!
I hope you enjoy checking out these five wonderful blogs!!! Give them some love!
And P.S. Thank you all so much for your outpouring of love, support and comments on my last post! I appreciate each and every comment made and I felt so encouraged by reading them! This motherhood journey is truly a wild ride, but it's one that is so rewarding in so many ways!