Pages

20.11.08

Morning Sickness.




Oh the joys. I woke up this morning... a full day stretched out before me, full of potential. I sat up in bed with a smile on my face and the wonder of possibility in my mind. As I stood to my feet however, I was knocked hard with a full dose of morning sickness nausea.

Here's to another morning wasted because Claire can't even stand up without plans for the toilet.

They say pregnancy is a miracle, and believe me, I agree wholeheartedly. But this part of pregnancy? Not all that daisies and roses. Blech. I'll catch you around midday when my stomach stops swirling within me like a maelstrom.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I'm loving my diet of delicacies like saltines and bananas accompanied by Canada Dry. It's great.

1 comment:

Andy Myers said...

claire I believe in you.