Pages

19.11.09

Daddy Daughter Time


As I write this, Bryan is playing with Peyton. I love watching them together... her bright smile as she catches sight of her daddy, his tender eyes as they fall on her beautiful little angelic face. The love they share is truly something to behold.

She is sitting in her princess chair, a lullaby tune playing and her little pink castle lighting up. Truly she must feel like a princess with such a wonderful doting daddy!

There is nothing quite like the love between father and daughter. And to see that love exchanged between my husband and my baby girl, is a feeling unlike any other.

Plus, it's a definite blessing to have a little break each day when he reaches out for her! My empty arms are heavy from a full day of nursing, playing, diaper changing, bathing and peek-a-boo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D