Pages

6.1.10

Happy Birthday Boetje



 So before sharing anything about how surgery went today (which by the way, I'm alive! Thank you all for praying!) I have to stop on this special day to wish my big brother a very happy birthday!

Happy 30th Birthday Colin!

I wrote about my big brother back in 2009 with a special post dedicated to My Siblings I'm not going to attempt to write anything too special now, just because I'm pretty hopped up on meds and in and out of sleep... but I just wanted to make sure that I took a moment to commemorate my brother's life... all 30 years so far! 

I love you Boetje! (for those of you who don't know, that's Afrikaans for brother and since my mom is South African, somewhere along the way I started calling my brother that...)

My brother is the most incredible person and I'm so proud to call him my brother. Colin, I hope your birthday was wonderful and I can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend when I'm a little more myself!

All my love on your special day!

No comments: