Pages

22.1.10

The Weekend is Here...

As much as I love weekends, this one is bittersweet. We're moving on SUNDAY! I can't believe it's so soon. I'm excited to start this next chapter, and I'm definitely excited to spend a couple days in Ohio with my sister and brother in law on our way down... but I'm so sad that I have to say goodbye to my parents in just two days. BOO HOO. I love them so much, and I'm soaking up every last second with them. We're going to have some great dinner tonight (LeAnn Rimes own Cabo Chicken recipe) and then enjoy a family game night... Hello Scrabble, Nertz and Phase 10!! I'm going to do my best to have fun in spite of the threatening tears :( Booooo... Remember me in your prayers through this sad time, puh-lease?

 For now, here's an adorable picture of Peyton in her gorgeous pink hat (made with love by one of my close friends, Susan!) Isn't she the most beautiful baby you've ever seen


8 comments:

Jamie said...

Claire, are you sure DC isn't on your way to Arizona?? :)

Kayla Ericksen said...

Hi, Claire!

Peyton is super cute! I miss seeing you guys. I know that this move is hard, but you know that you are taking the presence of Jesus with you. I think you will have a lovely time. Praying for you!!

Kayla

Elizabeth said...

Your little girl is absolutely adorable!
& I love her outfit!

Katie said...

i love the picture of Peyton...love those boots!
thanks for your comment...certainly made me feel pretty:) I pray your move today has gone so smoothly and you have so much peace in your heart

Rae Nolt said...

HI Claire! Just found your blog and will be praying as you move! Excited to hear about your new adventures! Come check out my site sometime...:) Can't wait to get to know ya better!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Ok, too cute for words!!! :)

Blessings on your travel... excited for the next update!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That little Peyton is SUPER CUTE!!! AHH! What a doll face! Tristan would love her! :)

$1 plumper.... DOLLAR GENERAL STORE! I just saw it their the other day!! SNATCHED IT!!! :)

alang said...

Wow, Peyton is so beautiful! Call me sometime when you get a moment to breathe! We need to catch up! :o)