Pages

22.10.10

New Blog!

Hey Everybody!

I know I've been MIA for a few days. We have A LOT going on right now, and to be honest my head is spinning about 95% of the time right now. But something I've been wanting to launch for a while now is a new blog about saving money as a mom... I know alot of you who read my blog are young mom's who need ways to save money just as much as I do! I started a blog called The $mart Momma where we can share our tips and resources on how to save money! The blog is far from polished, and I'm just getting started... but I'd love for you to come take a look! (even if you're not a mom!!!)


Okay, aside from that... just a quick update...
Baby #2 is looking GREAT! Can you believe I'm 30 weeks?! I had an appointment yesterday and the OB was very pleased with how she's growing. Her heartbeat is PERFECT, her size is PERFECT and her health is PERFECT! Thank you Jesus!!! I'm getting really anxious and excited to meet my sweet girl :) I'm definitely starting to wander over into the newborn section of the baby stores!! Since Peyton was a summer baby, I'm new to the concept of bundling up a newborn!! But I'm loving the adorable fleece sleepers that I'm seeing :) Can't wait to bundle up my new darling and BRING HER HOME!!
She's been kicking and turning so much lately, and with each movement I'm reminded of the miracle of her life, and the reality that I truly am going to have TWO KIDS in around 10 weeks! Okay, time to start guessing... Do you think I'll go early or late??? I delivered Peyton at 37 Weeks, 0 days, but was induced. HOWEVER... I was 4cm the morning of my induction (considered active labor!!!) they still had to induce because of my cholestasis.. (you can remember that whole ordeal by clicking here)... So what do you think? When will this little one come???

3 comments:

Amanda said...

i'm so excited for you! glad to hear everything is going well and she is healthy!!! what a blessing! :)

Melissa Reiner said...

Love this idea! I'm always looking for ways to save money! I'll check it out!!!

Happy 30 weeks! Your pregnancy has just flown by! Glad to know baby girl is doing so well .. are you sharing names?? :)

Krystle said...

What a fun idea!

30 Weeks so close! I too had a summer baby with Jack, so looking at all the winter stuff is fun!