Pages

18.10.10

One of "Those" Days

Yep. It's just been one of those days.

One of those days that was supposed to be filled with accomplishing tasks, enjoying sweet moments with my girl, and baking cookies. One of those successful stay at home momma days where you welcome your hubby home with a steaming hot home cooked meal and a kiss.

Well, it wasn't that kind of day.

It was a stir crazy, head-achey, I-just-wanna-go-to-bed day!

I'm still trying to figure out where I went wrong... How I got from my plans to accomplish everything, to a day with nothing to show for it but black circles under my eyes and a messier house than I woke up with...

At the end of the day though, as I look back, I'm thankful. Thankful for God's grace and the promise that His mercies are new every morning. I'm going to need them tomorrow! Because today was "one of those days"!Do you ever have those days? The days where you just feel like the worst wife/mama in the world? The kind of day where you wish you could just crawl back into bed and start over? How do you cope with "those" days?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

i'm sorry to hear you had a crazy day! hopefully tomorrow will be better. i had a strange day too! i'm so glad we get to start over tomorrow! xoxo

Jenah Lynne said...

You DID get something done! You created an epic new blog! :)

Unknown said...

Ah yes, I have these days often. We have kids and homes and lives and husbands, they will keep happening...unfortunately. BUT, at the end of a tough day you were thankful and gave glory to God and that's what He wants from us on the tough days. We don't learn anything by smooth sailing!!

I'm sorry your day was bad. :( Mine was okay until I had to come home from a small group study and make cinnamon rolls for my ladies bible study in the A.M. Spilled butter on the floor, out of sugar in my easy-to-reach containers so I had to break into bulk storage, and I realized I was out of milk and my hubby will now have to go to the store for milk before I leave the house at 9am!! Ironic, huh?!? Frustrated making cinnamon rolls for a bunch of Christian ladies that get together and learn more about what God has for our lives. Sounds super-silly in hindsight!

I hope your day is better tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry about your bad day! i had one of those the other day!

OOFTA! It takes everything out of me..

Hope your days get better!!!!!!

LOVE!
-b

Stephanie M. Page said...

Yes Ma'm! We all have those days!! You pray, drink some tea, get some loves from your family and wake up with to a new day with new mercies. =)

Krystle said...

Oh man, yes...I have those days! Don't be too hard on yourself Mama! Rest when you can too!