Pages

4.2.11

Family Pictures

My beautiful sister in law, Kelli (who also happens to be one of my best friends...!) has taken up photography lately. She stayed with us for a couple weeks over Christmas/New Year and took some stunning family pictures for us!!!

Now my project is to get a bunch of these printed out so that I can hang them on my walls!!! Just one more way I'm working to make our house our home.

























So here they are! ENJOY!!! (And if you're in the Minneapolis area and would like some pictures done, give Kelli a shout!!!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok. Your hair is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Never cut it! I would just LOVE if my hair was that llllooooooong and luscious!!

Beautiful pictures! Your little girls are getting so big!!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Pretty, Pretty! I love the photos :0) What a sweet family!

Stephanie M. Page said...

I have a sister in law who is a photographer too! so fun! Lovely photos!