Pages

3.10.10

Starting Over... Again!

It's always such a process to "start" life in a place. Meeting new people; getting plugged in to new activities; finding the best places to waste a day with the family; checking out new restaurants... it's fun, exciting and exhausting at the same time!

Bryan is still looking for work... keep him in your prayers if you think of us! There is so much competition out there! It seems like everybody is looking for a job right now... but we know that in God's timing we will find the right job for him--with the right salary for our growing family. God always provides!

We some time at the park today after church. It's so much fun to enjoy life through Peyton's eyes. Her fresh perspective and excitement for new things are infectious!

As for our other little girl.............I am in my THIRD TRIMESTER!! Eeek! I can't even believe how quickly this pregnancy has flown by! Before I know it, I'll be a momma of TWO! Crazy! I am thanking God for His many blessings, and knowing that He'll equip me for each new thing He brings my way.

Keep me in your prayers this week... as I still work on getting my feet on the ground. I'm still pretty sick with a flu I've had since we left South Africa... and I feel so behind on so many things... I need grace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my first time visiting your blog....but oh man, how I know what you mean!! This time last year we had just moved to a new place, a very small town where we knew NO ONE! Through God's grace and us making the effort to "get out there" and meet new people. We have a small, but close-knit group of friends and truly feel like a part of our community! I don't know where you moved to or from but I am saying a little prayer that you and your beautiful family settle in quickly and start meeting new people!!

Danielle :)
organizationalhysteria.blogspot.com